Higher Ed Retirement Plans
Fears About The Journey:
- We are understaffed and lack the resources or expertise to navigate the 403(b) landscape.
- Due to our size we suspect we are overpaying and under served.
- We know we need to do something, but feel like we can’t afford a fiduciary consultant.
Cheers About The Journey:
- Our faculty and staff deserve to be rewarded for their tenure with a truly valuable retirement plan benefit.
- We are excited to take our retirement plan to the next level and put it on par, or above, those offered in the private sector.
- By offering a competitive, efficient plan, my staff can focus time and energy on other administrative priorities.
Smaller institutions deserve the same treatment and services as the big boys; however lack the buying power and expertise to command attention. That doesn’t seem fair!
Implementing a simple, yet comprehensive approach, we are transforming the marketplace.
By uniting with other small institutions, we now have the leverage to go to market and receive the attention we deserve.
Click the wheel below to find out what our higher education plans entail.